Monday 5 March 2012

Nail of the day: Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer #14 Rose Coral

My first blog post, how exciting! I will write a little about myself in the "About" tab of my blog!

Lately I've been trying out nail polish's that I have in my collection but I'm not sure if I've ever used. Today I chose the Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in #14 'Rose Coral' which is a sample-size polish I received in a giftpack.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer #14 Rose Coral


True to it's name, it is a peachy coral colour that I personally think gives quite a "preppy" look. The colour payoff is quite remarkable as this photo shows the result after just ONE COAT!

Overall I am quite happy with how my nails turned out! As this blog is still new, if you actually read this, let me know what I should work on and what I should post next!

xxxxxx

*Disclaimer: I do not think this polish is still available. This review was not sponsored.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, found your blog through Rising Sun, hope you don't mind. I'm a newbie blogger myself and I'm happy to be your first commenter/follower!

    I love that color and it's the perfect shade for spring!

    Keep up the good work and continue to build your blog!

    ^_^

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind at all, thank you so much!!

      (It is actually Autumn/Fall here now, but I wish I found this in Spring!!)

      xx

      Delete