Tuesday 17 April 2012

NOTD: OPI's "You're a Pisa Work"


Today's nails are from OPI's Italian collection "You're a Pisa Work."
This polish is a gorgeous matte hot pink and was just the pop of colour I wanted to brighten my day. I don't usually wear a lot of matte polishes but this is an exception.

The only complaint I have is that it transfers with a lot more red undertones than I expected... I assumed it would be a bit more pink from looking at the bottle. It is also a difficult colour to photograph, so I attached some photos both with and without flash at the end.

Overall, not much to say - I've reviewed OPI before and the formulation is pretty similar amongst the range (with the exception of glitter polishes, obviously)

WITH FLASH:




WITHOUT FLASH:





What do you think?
Krystal xo



No comments:

Post a Comment