Monday 30 April 2012

NOTD: Revlon's "Sheer Sugarplum"

So I was going out clubbing on the weekend, and I was about to go out when I realised I HAD to do something about my horribly chipped nails!! I didn't have a lot of time, so my Mum pulled out "Sheer Sugarplum" by Revlon. I have no idea how old this is, but it is one of the old "top speed" formulas! (My Mum's nail polish collection is ah-may-zing!) Tell me if you even recognise this bottle?!

This colour is really subtle, but just enough to draw attention to your nails. It is a pale golden pink duo chrome (is that what they're called?) with a hint of silver and sometimes even GREEN in the light - weird hey?!

I haven't researched to see if this colour is still available, but I appreciate my Mum's extensive nail polish collection now - there's something for every occasion!

What's on your nails today?
<3 Krystal









No comments:

Post a Comment