Monday 23 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!


This award was given to me by the gorgeous Duckie!
So apparently are the rules for nominating another blogger for this award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

I don't follow 15 new blogs :( So I may leave the re-nomination for a while until I really think it through.

In the mean time, check out Duckie (link above) and here are my 7 random facts about me:

1) I am rapidly becoming a massive makeup addict (lip-product junkie in particular!)
2) The only part of my bedroom that is clean is my makeup collection
3) I can play 6 instruments including voice! (check out my music youtube HERE!)
4) I put vinegar on my rice...
5) I take way too many photos of myself
6) Uhh I have 4 sets of fairy lights in my room that don't match? Running out of ideas here!
7) I used to draft up my MySpace "About Me" sections on paper before I posted them... HAHA!

Anywho, I doubt this was an interesting post but thanks again Duckie!
I will update when I fill in the blogs I've chosen to re-nominate!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment