Tuesday 20 November 2012

NOTD: OPI Teenage Dream

Today I purchased Teenage Dream as I saw it on sale for $13.95! Insane, right? So I grabbed it. Few pictures in this post so read on.


I was a bit hesitant to grab this as Last Friday Night was so sheer and looks so similar in formulation in the bottle, but my gut told me to buy it and I'm glad I did. This is a lot more pigmented than LFN - I wouldn't say it's opaque or anything, but it gives better colour.


The above photo is the polish on my nails without any colour underneath. This was a little too sheer for my liking so I added a sheer base coat of "Princess Pink" by Rimmel (see previous post). This is how it turned out:






The pictures really aren't doing this justice. It is a lot more pink than it appears. I am so glad that I picked this up because it is so pretty.

I now own the entire Katy Perry OPI collection! Whoops?!

Krystal x


1 comment:

  1. Very cute nail polish name!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out: http://myprojectpan.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete