Tuesday 13 November 2012

NOTD: Rimmel 'How Do You Lilac It?'

Hey everyone! Today I have Rimmel's 60 seconds polish in "How do you lilac it?" As I've previously mentioned, I have bought a lot of these 60 second polishes recently so here is another one swatched for you.

Apart from ripping off OPI's name, this polish is quite unique in my collection. I organise my polishes by colour and I struggled to fit this one in between the other lilac shades I own.

It is quite sheer and needs to be built up - I painted 3 coats to be safe. This is one of the thinnest 60 seconds polishes I've used (the sheerest is "Princess Pink - review to come).

It is a pretty spring colour and I've been complimented a lot today!
Do you lilac it? ;)

Krystal xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Does it actually dry in 60 seconds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the 60 second polishes take about 3 minutes to be perfectly dry, but because this one was so sheer and I kept layering it, it took a bit longer. closer to 5-7 minutes I'd say. x

      Delete