Sunday 11 November 2012

Review & Swatch: Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

This colour is all over the internet (that's how I found it!) so this review will be brief.



The best way to describe this colour is "neon without being neon." It is such a nice bright blue and perfect for this time of year. (Also quite perfect for AFL season, as I barrack for the North Melbourne Kangaroos...)

I love this colour and more particularly the formulation. The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colors (take a breath) come with a long brush which makes application quite easy. I've found these polishes also dry pretty quickly too, which is always nice! Also, they are some of the cheapest polishes on the Aussie market! I picked this up for $6.95 :)

This photo was taken at two coats, which I think is opaque enough. I'd say this colour is a staple to any polish-addicts collection.

I have another polish with this formula coming up next!

Krystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment