Tuesday 8 January 2013

A look inside my make-up collection!

Hello bloggers! Recently I shared some of my makeup collection on Instagram as I have a lot of followers curious to see. I thought I may as well share the photos here in case you don't have instagram, or you don't follow me (my username is @kryzzleberry.. hint hint!)








This is not my entire collection - you may have noticed blushes aren't even present! I was just photographing the items I had out while re-organising the draws as they've been a bit messy.

To view my collection & storage (before hawaii - storage is basically the same, but some new items) then just watch here:



Thanks for reading! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow great collection! U have so much more than me!
    Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen :) <3

    ReplyDelete