Friday 1 March 2013

OPI You're Such a BudaPest (Euro Centrale): Swatch & Review

I was innocently browsing the OPI counter at David Jones the other day when I fell in love at first sight - I saw this polish and I KNEW I had to have it.



You're Such a BudaPest is from the new Euro Centrale collection by OPI and by far the most appealing colour to me. This is a beautiful blue-toned lilac (maybe even somewhat periwinkle) creme polish that is nothing like any other lilac polish I own!

Once again OPI's formula makes the bottle colour true on the nails - this took 2-3 coats to build up full opacity, but so worth it. I left this polish on for EIGHT DAYS! THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!

Yet again worth every penny. If you want this, GET IT! I promise it is so unique.

Krystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment