Sunday 10 March 2013

SWATCH & REVIEW: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish MATTE lipsticks for Autumn #107

These lipsticks just landed in Australia and of course I had to pick one up. I love the Kate Moss line of lippies by Rimmel & was excited to see 5 new matte shades for Autumn.

Kate wears shade 107 in the promo picture!




The shade I picked up was #107, a perfect autumn colour in my opinion and the only one that REALLY stood out for me.


I've been really excited to rock some darker lip colours for autumn and winter this year so this lipstick seemed like a must-have for my ever expanding collection.


Like all of the Kate Moss lipsticks I've tried this one is super creamy and pigmented - literally one swipe is enough opacity and this shade also leaves a bit of a stain on the lips!


Awkward photo in my pjs here, but as you can see it is a super pigmented deep burgundy colour.



These lipsticks are in red packaging with the signature "Kate" in black - opposite to the original packaging. The Autumn range has the same fruity scent as the Spring range that came out last year (black packaging, pink signature), whereas the original formula has more of an overpowering scent.

These lipsticks retail for $11.95 full price at Priceline, Big W, etc but are currently on sale for 25% off at Priceline. 

Krystal x








No comments:

Post a Comment