Wednesday 15 May 2013

MAC Sounds Like Noise lipstick swatch & review (Hayley WIlliams X MAC Collection)

 Another limited edition lipstick that sucked me in recently was Sounds Like Noise from the Hayley Williams X MAC Collection. I've been a huge Paramore fan for years and it felt unloyal to ignore this collection!







I will admit I was quite hesitant about this lipstick as I don't usually gravitate towards the amazing hue that is orange. I was genuinely surprised to find that this shade didn't look terrible on me!

Arm Swatch

My bare lips




Wearing Sounds Like Noise

I find this lipstick to be one of the most drying that I've tried out of all of my other MAC Mattes. I can not wear this without exfoliating my lips because every little crack, line and flake shows.

I think I prefer to wear this lipstick with straight hair. Weirdly enough it makes me feel like I can pull it off better. Weird how these things work hey?


This lipstick is a unique shade of orange as it is not red-toned but rather a true bright orange. This lipstick was limited edition and online only and unfortunately is entirely sold out. I am not sure if they will be releasing new stock..

No comments:

Post a Comment