Sunday 9 September 2012

NOTD: Revlon Colorstay 170 Coastal Surf

Howdy! I have been absent so I will be posting a lot of NOTD/review posts in a chunk in the next hour - you've been warned!

2-3 coats.
Holy crap everyone. I lusted over this polish ever since I saw the colorstay collection & when I bought it, I rushed to get it onto my nails. I L O V E this colour!! I already reviewed the formulation with my post on Buttercup from this collection (click to read) so I won't go into depth about that.

One thing I can tell you - it looks great on my carpet.. NOT!! Unfortunately I knocked it over in my bedroom after painting my nails and stained my carpet. The bottle is almost empty but luckily this polish is permanent, so I will pick up a new bottle when Priceline has a good deal on.

Krystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment