Sunday 9 September 2012

NOTD & Review: Rimmel "I love fruities" Lasting Finish polish in Strawberry Fizz


I received this polish back in the Priceline giant gift-with-purchase bag in April (click to read more about the bag). I hadn't tried it until last week, and I was quite impressed!


This is the ultimate Barbie pink. When I had this on my nails, I couldn't stop staring at them! For the most part, it only took one coat to achieve this opaque colour - I had to put an extra coat on though because the tips of my nails weren't quite as opaque as I like them to be (snaps for my nail-growing abilities this year! yay!). This polish dried pretty quickly also.

The only complaint I can give is regarding the scent - after applying I could smell a sickly sweet scent and had no idea where it was coming from. I soon realised the polish (and the entire "I love Fruities" collection) is in fact scented. I wouldn't call this a strawberry scent though. After a few hours it started to make me feel a bit queasy. Luckily, the scent died down by the next morning.

Overall, I am in love with the colour and formulation of this polish. Just not a fan of the scent!

Krystal x

No comments:

Post a Comment