Thursday 8 November 2012

Review & Swatch: OPI Just Spotted The Lizard

Attention blogesphere: I have a favourite polish of 2012!
Prepare to be blown AWAYYYYYYYYYY

Um, shout out to how long my nails are please?!
Just Spotted the Lizard is from the recent The Amazing Spiderman collection and boy, is it amazing! This beautiful green/gold duochrome is insanely gorgeous and eye catching - I can't get enough!

This polish goes on smooth and opaque, much like other OPI polishes. They're my favourite!

I recently saw the movie too, and this colour really does represent the lizard well! Except it's pretty, unlike the creature ha!

Krystal x


2 comments:

  1. That's an absolutely stunning colour! I was looking for something just like that for Halloween as I was going as Loki from the Avengers but ended up settling for a gold.

    ReplyDelete