Sunday 11 November 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains finally in Australia!

Hey everyone, 

Today something awesome happened - the incredibly long-named Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains arrived in Priceline!

The display had 10 colours to choose from with testers for each. They also had the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters on the stand too.


Excuse the blurry photo, but the balms retail for $17.95 - $4 cheaper than the lip butters.


I had a fun time swatching them all, but I did not purchase! I am going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and plan to pick some up cheaper over there.


Priceline currently has a "Buy 2 & save 30%" deal on the moment for Revlon products, so you could buy 2 for roughly $25 if you get in quick. I think I want 3-4 shades from the collection.

Are there any you're looking at, or already own?

Thanks for reading,
Krystal xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment