Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Boredom Tag!


I was browsing Natasha's blog and came across this tag post - seems fitting for my current mood so I've decided to fill it out. Hope you enjoy learning some new things about me :)



Let’s start off with your relationship status?
I have been in a relationship for 3 and a half years exactly this upcoming Monday (February 11th)! My best friend asked me to be his 17th birthday present and this year he turns 21!



Meet Nick! This photo is from October 2012

Is the last person you kissed also the next person you’ll kiss?
I like to hope so! hahah.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
Many, many times..

Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Only one time during a verrrry long assembly. I was abruptly awoken when teachers burst into song?!

Who’s the biggest douche bag you know?
I won't stoop to their level and name them, let's just leave it at that.

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
No sir! My younger sister Lauren is 15, and we have a stepsister who is 19.

A silly photo of Lauren and I at Christmas 2012


Are you missing anyone/something? 
I am missing some aspects of my life and how they used to be... The coming year is going to be a challenge but I'm hoping I can embrace it.

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Turn off my three alarms (yes, I set three - I am a notorious alarm-ignorer) and check alllll of my social media. Riveting life, I know.

Would you rather have orange juice or milk with your breakfast?
I typically would drink water unless I was having cereal with milk.

Once a cheater, always a cheater?
I've never understood the purpose of cheating. If you're that keen to be with someone else, why not end the current first? 

Ever sat in someone’s lap because there was no more seats in a vehicle?
Not that I can remember. Always been too self-concious. Had my sister sit on me once.

What are you sick of?
NOT HAVING AN INCOME! Can somebody hire me please?!

How many days until your next birthday?
*using a countdown application* 53! 

Do you think you are a good person?
Overall, yes - but everyone has bad days.

Have you made a mistake this past week?
I said something I shouldn't have... foot in mouth disease!

How many piercings do you have and what are they?
Two piercings in each earlobe. Recently one of them got infected which sucked :(

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
To an extent. I try not to believe in cliches.

Why did you last cry?
It was a happy cry from what I can remember! Nick said something super lovely :')

Are you happy with your life?
Yes and no... I love so many more aspects of it now that I am finished with high school, but there is a big pending (private) problem that gets me down from time to time.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
I've been slowly mentioning it for the last two years so hopefully not crazy! They know I wouldn't get anything big because my pain tolerance is ridiculously low haha!

What’s something you need to do?
Put away my ironed clothes... Whoops.

Ever wished you could freeze time at a specific moment in your life?
In Hawaii! It was so beautiful. I wish I could go back tomorrow!
Lauren & I on the beach


What can you hear?
My stepdad washing dishes... dude it's 11:20pm what are you doing?!

How do you feel right now?
Content. Wouldn't mind some company.

What would make you happiest right now?
A manicure (my nails are so uneven ugh!), seeing my boyfriend (haven't seen him in over a week!!) or to easily sleep. Damn insomnia!

So that was it! If you do this tag let me know and I'll have a read :)
Until next time,
Kspizzle nizzle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment