Wednesday 15 May 2013

MAC Raspberry Swirl lipstick swatch & review (Baking Beauties collection)

Hey Lovelies! I am back with a few new lipstick posts lined up because I have been absent for a while! I always do this with my blog :( Ugh. Recently I've picked up some new MAC lippies including this gorgeous shade Raspberry Swirl from the Baking Beauties collection.





Raspberry Swirl caught my eye online and I decided to check it out instore. Recently I've been really curious by Saint Germain (I never have been before!!) but I was a little too timid to buy it. Raspberry Swirl is a very similar shade but a little less opaque making it a lot more wearable. Also being limited edition I was sucked in and decided to pick it up.

SWATCHES:


My Natural Lips




Wearing Raspberry Swirl

I find this colour really pops against my skintone and kind of makes me appear tan?! This is insane for me as I am quite pale (Excuse the yellow lighting adding to the tan factor ha!)




Overall this lipstick was creamy on my lips as I would expect from a Cremesheen formula and was comfortable for a decent 4 hours before I ate dinner. This lipstick is limited edition with the Baking Beauties collection and is sold out on the MAC Cosmetics Australia website, but check your local counter if you're interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment