Tuesday 2 April 2013

My first NARS products!! ft Laguna & Orgasm

I've noticed I go through phases with this blog - I post constantly for a few days, then I take a massive break. Consistency is key Krystal! I'm setting myself a goal to try and post AT LEAST once a week. Do you think I can do it?!

I celebrated my 19th birthday over the weekend and I had such a lovely day, I am so glad that it was nicer than last year. On my birthday wishlist I had asked my parents for one thing - NARS Laguna bronzer. I have heard endless rave reviews of the product and really wanted to try it. After less begging than I first imagined, my Mum agreed to make the purchase for me. Yippee!


A Mecca Maxima store recently opened at our local shopping centre and as a result had a promotion running: Spend over $65 and receive a free gift. NARS Laguna Bronzer on it's own is $55 - just under the mark! We picked up a NARS duo pencil sharpener (fanciest one I own now, ha!) and VIOLA! I was entitled to the free gift.

The free gift included a few sample size things including a mini of the best seller NARS ORGASM BLUSH! Isn't is just ADORABLE?!

Laguna, baby Orgasm

I was absolutely stoked as I've wanted to try a NARS blush for a long time and I basically got the best seller for free. Can I get a 'hell yeah'?!


These are my three first ever NARS products (including the sharpener ha! Let's not forget about that) and I am super excited to have them in my collection. I'm loving them so far! :)

Laguna, Orgasm

I received heaps of amazing gifts so do not be surprised if another one pops up soon!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment