Monday 15 April 2013

NEW Revlon Lip Butter Wild Watermelon (2013) SWATCH!

If you have read this blog or watched any of my YouTube videos then you should know that I am quite a fan of the Revlon Lip Butters. So much of a fan in fact that when I found out about the release of 4 new shades in the US I went ballistic and wouldn't rest until I owned at least one of them. Amazingly enough, I limited myself to only purchasing one - Wild Watermelon.

Wild Watermelon is a hot pink-red and perfect for the time of year approaching in the US. We're entering Winter here, but I still feel as though this is a wearable shade. You can always wear reds!


 

SWATCHES!


Naked lips

One light layer


Layered a few times 



Light layer on the hand

Hand swatch compared to tube

As you can see this is a buildable colour. I only received it in the mail today and of course the first logical thing to do was photograph it before I even wore it out! Beauty bloggers hey....

I ordered this lip butter from eBay and including shipping it cost $18.20 which is still cheaper than the Australian price ($21.95). Not sure if these will hit Aussie stores but I sure hope so!


Krystal x


No comments:

Post a Comment